Placenta / STEM CELL THERAPy
Dr. Gonzalez explaining Stem Cells Therapies at Integra Medical Center in Mexico.
Our propietary and exclusive Placenta Cell Therapy is a perinatal/adult cell therapy that utilizes the afterbirth structures of the child birthing process under a very particular and strict protocol & process.
The process goes througth a very particular and rigorous testings with the best standards by qualified personal and supervised by our medical staff. Proper sterility is checked by ruling out any contamination. We are proud to claim our proprietary method of Postnatal-stem cell therapy is effective, simple, long lasting, non-toxic and risk free.
What is our Theraphy for?
According to our medical experience since 1991, this therapy is very effective for the following conditions:
AUTO-IMMUNE DISEASE such as: Rheumatoid arthritis, Generalized or Discoid Lupus, Multiple Sclerosis, Auto-immune Hepatitis, Dermato-myositis, Psoriasis.
CHRONIC INFECTIONS, such as: Aids, Hepatitis C, Lyme disease and Tuberculosis.
CIRCULATION like: Arteriosclerosis, High Blood Pressure, Poor vein circulation. Tinnitus, Chronic dizziness. Kidney insufficiency, peripheral neuropathy; Migraine/tension headaches.
DEGENERATIVE DISEASES, for example: Arthritis; Osteoarthritis, Diabetes type II ( No-insulin dependent ). Atherosclerosis, Hypertension (high blood pressure), Kidney and Heart insufficiency, Liver Conditions, Emphysema (COPD) ; Pulmonary Fibrosis, Sarcoidosis
GENETIC CONDITIONS, such as: Retinitis pigmentosa; Usher syndrome, Lever's Muscular dystrophy in all its forms
NEUROLOGICAL CONDITIONS, such: Autism, Senile dementia and Alzheimer's and Parkinson's disease, Stroke & Anoxic brain damage, Cerebral palsy, Epilepsy, Peripheral neuropathy, Migraine/tension headaches, Spine and brain injuries.
The body's response to the IMC cell therapy and the healing power comes from:
This magnificent tissue is full of stem cells, (ten times more than the ones within the umbilical cord blood) the body reacts to this wonderful biological information as they migrate locally and systematically by the blood and the lymphatic capillary systems to the main organs (brain, heart, liver, kidneys, lungs, etc.) where the cells regenerate and revitalize their basic functions by either modulating the immune system or because of their anti-inflammatory power.
Also an angiogenesis effect has been documented with the Mesenchymal stem cells the placenta has.
- Growth Factors like: HGH (anti-aging effect)
- Endothelial Growth Factor (Circulation)
- Neuron Growth Factor (Brain and Neuron)
- Hepatocyte Growth Factor (Liver function).
- Immune- modulating proteins like TNF, ILs are slowly absorbed and biologically integrated to the body systems, promoting internal anti-inflammation, regeneration, revitalization, anti-tumor and antiviral activity.
Depending of the case, but most of the time after the implantation procedure is finished, several injections of a cell preparation are made. The liquid cell preparation is designed to access specific areas with the mentioned biological power.
Low Level Laser therapy is then applied to activate the cell therapys, promote healing and tissue repair of the implanted and injected areas.
A final evaluation of the patient is made, where we make sure the patient is ready to go back to the place where they are staying overnight.
The patients usually go home on the day following the implantation procedure, with some discomfort but with lots of hope for a better and healthier future.
WHY Placenta / Stem Cell Therapy (PST)?
The Great Advantages in our clinic are:
- IMC has developed a unique methodology where each patient is treated according to the condition to be treated.
- Local anesthesia is used most of the time.
- Very tiny and precise incisions are made in certain areas.
- The powerful tissue is placed under the skin and closed with one stitch.
- The whole procedure and clinic visit time is around three hours.
- This procedure should not limit your daily activities.
- The placenta is obtained from a healthy young mother that has to meet very particular and rigorous screening test.