Placenta STEM CELL THERAPy
Dr. Gonzalez explaining Stem Cell Therapy at Integra Medical Center in Nuevo Progreso, Mexico:
Our propietary and exclusive Placenta Cell Therapy is a perinatal/adult Stem Cell Therapy that utilizes the placenta or afterbirth wich is obtained during a C-Section delivery under a strict medical sterile protocol, and then tested for a variety of pathogens and diseases in a medical testing lab.
The placenta, and stem cels are rigorously tested utilizing the highest standards by qualified laboratory medical personnel. All results are closely supervised by Dr. Gonzalez. Sterily of the Placentas, and Stem Cells is verified before they are used in patient treatments. Integra Medical Center's Postnatal-Stem Cell Therapy is an effective, simple, non-toxic, and risk free procedure.
What diseases respond best to our therapy?
Based on Dr. Gonzalez's experience in treating over 3,000 patients since 1991, the placental stem cell therapy is very effective for the following diseases:
AUTO-IMMUNE DISEASES such as Rheumatoid Arthritis, Generalized or Discoid Lupus, Multiple Sclerosis, Auto-immune Hepatitis, Dermato-myositis, Psoriasis, and Parkinson's Disease.
CHRONIC INFECTIONS such as Aids, Hepatitis C, Lyme disease and Tuberculosis.
CIRCULATION DEFICIENCIES: Arteriosclerosis, High Blood Pressure. Poor vein circulation, Tinnitus, Chronic dizziness. Kidney insufficiency, peripheral neuropathy, Migraine or tension headaches.
DEGENERATIVE DISEASES: Arthritis; Osteoarthritis, Diabetes type II ( No-insulin dependent ), Atherosclerosis, Hypertension (high blood pressure), Kidney and Heart insufficiency, Liver diseases, Emphysema (COPD), Pulmonary Fibrosis, and Sarcoidosis.
GENETIC CONDITIONS: Retinitis pigmentosa; Usher syndrome, and Lever's Muscular dystrophy in all its forms.
NEUROLOGICAL CONDITIONS: Autism, Senile Dementia, Alzheimer's Disease, Parkinson's disease, Stroke & Anoxic brain damage, Cerebral palsy, Epilepsy, Peripheral neuropathy, Migraine or tension headaches, and Spine and brain injuries.
patient's responses to placental stem cell therapy:
The placenta has ten times more stem cells than cord blood. After the stem cells are administered to the patient, the stem cells travel via the blood capillaries, and lymphatic capillary system to the patient's main organs such as the brain, heart, liver, kidneys, and lungs. The stem cells regenerate, and revitalize the organ's functions through modulating the immune system, making new blood vessels (angiogenesis), or excerting anti-inflammatory powers.
Therefore, the patient's response to the placental stem cells is one of healing. The organs regain their vital functions through the cell's abilities to combat inflammation, modulate the immune system, and make new blood vessels. The patient's body's response is a positive healing to the following compounds, and bio-active factors found in the placenta, and are included in the treatment:
- Growth Factors like HGH (anti-aging effect)
- Endothelial Growth Factor (Circulation)
- Neuron Growth Factor (Brain and Neuron)
- Hepatocyte Growth Factor (Liver function)
- Immune Modulating proteins like TNF, IL's are slowly absorbed and biologically integrated into the various body physiological systems. The promote internal anti-inflammation, regeneration, revitalization, anti-tumor and anti-viral activity.
The placental cells are injected into the patient, or surgically implanted under the skin. The injections are administered in a way so that they can easily penetrate specific areas, and organs in the body.
The advantages of the surgical placental cell implantations are:
- Local anesthetic is used most of the time.
- Very tiny and precise incisions are made in certain areas.
- The Placental Cells and tissue are surgically placed under the skin, and the surgical incision is closed with one stitch.
- The entire procedure is approximaely three hours.
- There is no limitation of daily activities after the procedure.
- The placenta is obtained from a healthy young mother who has to pass strict medical screening test. The placenta is screened for pathogens, and sterilized in a medical lab.
- At Integra Medical Center each patient is treated according to his disease's symptoms. For example, if the person has kidney insufficiency, the placental implants will be surgically placed under he skin in a location where they will benefit the kidneys. Knowing where to locate the placental implants is the unique methodology developed at IMC.
After administration of the cells, and the surgical implantation of the cells, a low level laser therapy is applied to activate the cells. After the cells are activated with the laser, they immediately begin to promote healing, and tissue reapir in the body.
After the procedure is complete, the physician completes the Post Op physical evaluation, and discharges the patient from the clinic. The patient is free to return to the hotel than evening.
Patients usually go home on the day after the surgical implantation procedure with some discomfort, and with an abundance of hope for a better, and healthier future.