DiabetesDiabetes is a chronic, often debilitating and sometimes fatal disease, in which the body cannot produce insulin, or cannot utilize the insulin it produces. Insulin is a hormone that controls the amount of glucose (sugar) in the blood.
Diabetes leads to high blood sugar levels because there is not enough efficient Insuline to move sugar into the cells. High blood sugar levels in the blood damages organs, blood vessels and nerves. Insulin is utilized to transport sugar so the sugar can be used as an energy source.
A major goal of a diabetes treatment is to control blood (sugar) levels, and prevent Diabetic complications.
Type 1 Diabetes is managed with insulin, dietary changes, excercise, medication, and other medical protocols.
Type 2 Diabetes may be managed with non-insulin medications, insulin, weight reduction, dietary changes, and other medical protocols.
Diabetes is a metabolic disease. The body cannot assimilate, use, or store the sugar (carbohydrates, glucose) provided by food. The main factors contributing to diabetes are:
- Sedentary lifestyle
- Poor nutrition (and a lack of multiminerals Vanadium, and Chromium)
The classic symptoms are:
- Frequent urination
- Weight loss
- Increased thirst and hunger
Diabetes Stem Cell Treatment Overview:
Integra Medical Center employs a unique medical protocol utilizing placental stem cells to alleviate each diabetic patient's symptoms. The placenta is the afterbirth obtained via a C- section delivery.
The placental stem cell therapy has been investigated through research for more than two decades. Only recently have researchers and scientists understood the great impact that placental stem cell therapies and treatments have had on a multitude of diseases.
Integra Medical Center uses Stem Cells from pro-life methods of Stem Cell retrieval. No human life is harmed or destroyed in obtaining the Stem Cells. The placental cells have positive impact on diseases such as diabetes, chronic diseases, and autoinmune diseases. Local anaesthesia is used in most of the cases.
Benefits of the Stem Cell Therapy for Diabetes
- The placenta therapy is effective, simple, long-lasting, non-toxic and risk free.
- The tissue full of cells is absorbed by the blood and lymphatic capillary systems and migrates locally and systemically to the main organs.
- The entire procedure takes less than 40 minutes.
Why Choose Us?
- The clinic's medical team uses the latest medical cellular research and technology, combining multidisciplinary approach to medicine in order to achieve individual and customized treatments for all the patients.
- Affordable price: Integra Medical Center provides a variety of options and solutions to international patients seeking human cell therapy for diabetes.
- The medical team is dedicated to offering the latest cell therapy therapies with powerful biological technology in order to slow down and stop or reverse damaging medical conditions that affect mobility, function, and quality of life.
IF YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THERAPY FOR DIABETES, PLEASE CONTACT US!