Diabetes is a chronic, often debilitating and sometimes fatal disease, in which the body either cannot produce insulin or cannot properly use the insulin it produces. Insulin is a hormone that controls the amount of glucose (sugar) in the blood. Diabetes leads to high blood sugar levels, which can damage organs, blood vessels and nerves. The body needs insulin to use sugar as an energy source.
- Controlling blood sugar (glucose) levels is the major goal of diabetes treatment, in order to prevent complications of the disease.
- Type 1 diabetes is managed with insulin as well as dietary changes and exercise.
- Type 2 diabetes may be managed with non-insulin medications, insulin, weight reduction, or dietary changes.
Diabetes is a metabolic disease - the body cannot assimilate, use, store the sugar (carbohydrates, glucose) provided by food. The body doesn’t properly metabolize or produce insulin. The main factors contributing to diabetes are:
- Sedentary lifestyle
- Poor nutrition
The classic symptoms are:
- Frequent urination
- Weight loss
- Increased thirst and hunger
Diabetes Stem Cell Treatment Overview
Integra Medical Center works with a unique methodology and each patient is treated individually. The treatment for diabetes consists in Placenta Cell Therapy - an adult cell type therapy that uses the placenta, or afterbirth of a woman who has undergone the child birthing process. This therapy has been researched for more than two decades, but only recently researchers and scientists have understood the impact that placenta cell therapy and treatment has on a multitude of chronic (and autoimmune) conditions and symptoms. Local anaesthesia is used in most of the cases.
Benefits of the Stem Cell Therapy for Diabetes
- The placenta therapy is effective, simple, long-lasting, non-toxic and risk free.
- The tissue full of cells is absorbed by the blood and lymphatic capillary systems and migrates locally and systemically to the main organs.
- The entire procedure takes less than 40 minutes.
Why Choose Us?
- The clinic's medical team uses the latest medical cellular research and technology, combining multidisciplinary approach to medicine in order to achieve individual and customized treatments for all the patients.
- Affordable price: Integra Medical Center provides a variety of options and solutions to international patients seeking human cell therapy for diabetes.
- The medical team is dedicated to offering the latest cell therapy therapies with powerful biological technology in order to slow down and stop or reverse damaging medical conditions that affect mobility, function, and quality of life.
IF YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THERAPY FOR DIABETES, PLEASE CONTACT US!